[rt-users] On move to Support Notify Requestors

Nick Fennell nick.fennell at appliansys.com
Tue Jan 8 13:08:55 EST 2013

Hey Kevin/All.

I've been trying with;

return 0 unless $self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Set";
return 0 unless $self->TransactionObj->Field eq "Queue";
return 0 unless $self->TransactionObj->OldValue eq 'QueueName';

but not having much luck.

Anyone able to advise further?

Thanks,

Nick
--
Nick Fennell
ApplianSys Support Team Leader

ApplianSys Limited
University of Warwick Science Park
Business Innovation Centre
Harry Weston Road
Coventry CV3 2TX

t: +44 (0) 870 7707 789
s: nick-fennell
www.appliansys.com

Our sales team sells by referral:
Less time looking for customers, more time looking after them

Subscribe: http://eepurl.com/ibKtY