[rt-users] Problem with using ssl over nginx reverse-proxy when submitting ticket updates

Andy D'Arcy Jewell andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 06:24:12 EST 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to run RT 3.8 over ssl via an nginx reverse-proxy, and almost
everything works, except when you update a ticket; after you click
"Update Ticket", after the update is submitted, it redirects
Display.html to show the updated ticket. However, it is redirecting to
plain http, which results in an error because I'm intentionally NOT
proxying port 80...

I have set $WebBaseURL in RT_SiteConfig.pm to include "https://" at the
beginning.

I apologise in advance - I've also posted this query on #rt on irc.perl.org.

Any ideas, please?

--
Andy D'Arcy Jewell

SysMicro Limited