[rt-users] problems with RT::Authen::ExternalAuth

ymarinov ymarinov at neterra.net
Thu Jan 24 10:11:15 EST 2013

I've managed to configure this extension to authenticate against ldap, but,
I've faced another problem.
Upon logging into, there isn't any queue defined for the user, which means
nothing can be done from the user point. However when I try to assign some
roles, i wasn't able to see any users listed, which made me think that those
users should be created automatically local once they are authenticated
against ldap.

I've made the following option, but i don't think it's enough to create
those users.

Set($AutoCreateNonExternalUsers,    0);

Any suggestions?