[rt-users] LDAPImport size limit woes

Nathan Cutler presnypreklad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 15:49:48 EDT 2013

Thanks, Thomas. That makes perfect sense, now that you've said it :-)

> What LDAP server are you running?

I don't know. It (the server) is not under my control, so I'll just
have to stick with kludge I've been using until now.

By the way, do I understand the docs correctly that the LDAPImport
extension has no way of defining a chain of several LDAP servers,
similar to what the RT::Authen::ExternalAuth does?

Nathan