[rt-users] Migration Prep

Paul O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Thu Jul 25 16:47:07 EDT 2013

Thanks for that Kevin,

I meant the README Docs in the installer archive mostly.

My concern with the migration is that I used custom statuses for queues
and I have to now use the LifeCycle set up.  I wasn't sure how the DB
restore would go because I imagine I'm going to have different fields in
my database than what 4.0.18 expects.  Anyway - installing 4.0.14 on my
new server now and will get back I'm sure if I run into any troubles...

regards

*Paul O'Rorke*
Tracker Software Products
paul at tracker-software.com <mailto:paul.ororke at tracker-software.com>