[rt-users] (RT::Authen::ExternalAuth) "email exists" problem authenticating trough AD

Nathan Cutler presnypreklad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 09:37:34 EDT 2013

> Any other idea ?

Yes. As Kevin indicated, I would start with your 'attr_match_list'. On
your testing/development RT instance, try running it with just:

'attr_match_list' => [ 'Name' ],

and see if the user can log in. Tell us what happens.

Also, judging from the "Couldn't create user myuser : Email address in
use" error I would guess some other user has that email address. Try
searching for users with that email address in RT and tell us what you find.

Good luck.

Nathan