[rt-users] GPG Auto Key Retrieval

Christopher Costa christopher.costa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 14:19:29 EDT 2013

It looks as if testing inbound email to RT might not be a simple chore in
my environment so for now I'm going to focus on outbound email.  I do have
debug logging enabled.  Is there is someplace else worth looking?  Am I
misunderstanding how auto key retrieval is supposed to work with outbound
mail?