[rt-users] suppressing "change of config option" warning

Riggle, Kevin kriggle at akamai.com
Tue Jun 4 19:25:22 EDT 2013

Hi all,

When cron runs rt-email-dashboards, it tells me:

Change of config option 'Active_MakeClicky' at
/opt/rtir3/local/plugins/RT-IR/etc/RTIR_Config.pm line 497 has been
ignored. It may be ok, but we want you to be aware. This option has been
set earlier in /opt/rtir3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm line 65. at
/opt/rtir3/sbin/../lib/RT/Config.pm line 1148.

I overrode this option intentionally, and the hourly e-mails from cron are
annoying.  Is there any way to tell RT I really meant to do this?

- Kevin