[rt-users] Notify all possible workers a ticket is available

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 7 12:34:50 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 06, 2013 at 04:31:23PM -0400, Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) wrote:
> I also came across this plug-in:
>
> Notification Matrix -
> https://github.com/bestpractical/rt-extension-notificationmatrix
>
> It says it is for RT 3.8, so I'm not sure how well it will (if it even)
> work with RT 4.0.13

It wouldn't work on 4.0, and I wouldn't recommend trying to use it on
3.8 either.

Ian Norton's NotifyOwner extension may work on 4.0 and has a bunch of
useful actions such as 'Notify possible owners' (people with OwnTicket).
Unfortunately, it hasn't been released recently so I'm not sure if there
might be some tweaks needed to install on 4.0.

https://metacpan.org/module/RT::Extension::NotifyOwners

-kevin