[rt-users] Any way to automatically bulk generate tickets?

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 16:32:11 EDT 2013

I have a rather unique situation here.  Without going into background, I
need to make a couple thousand RT tickets.  There's not alot of
information... name, phone number, address, etc etc.  I was wondering if
there was some way I could dump this into either a text file or a
spreadsheet, and then run it through RT and generate new tickets based on
that data.  Does anybody have any ideas on if this is possible, or know of
any extensions that might work?