[rt-users] Scrips and Recipients panel

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 14 10:55:04 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:00:45AM +0100, LAW Andy wrote:
> Currently running 4.0.10 on Ubuntu.
>
> I've noticed that when I comment on tickets, I see the following at the bottom of the page in a Panel titled 'Scrips and Recipients'
>
> -------
>
> Uncheck boxes to disable notifications to the listed recipients for this transaction only; persistent squelching is managed on thePeople page.
>
> On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment
> On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment
>
> On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment
> On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template Correspondence
> -------
>

> Trouble is, there are no check boxes to uncheck (or check). What's
> happening here and does it need fixing (either by me reconfiguring,
> fixing data or otherwise tweaking or by someone who knows more than I
> fixing the code)?

Does the ticket have an AdminCcs or One-time-ccs/bccs ?
If not, that's just RT telling you that it evaluated those scrips to
see if anyone should be notified.

You may prefer the simple recipients panel, which is called
'Show simplified recipient list on ticket update' on the Preferences
page (and is settable globally).

-kevin