[rt-users] Scrips and Recipients panel

LAW Andy andy.law at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 14 06:00:45 EDT 2013

Folks,

Currently running 4.0.10 on Ubuntu.

I've noticed that when I comment on tickets, I see the following at the bottom of the page in a Panel titled 'Scrips and Recipients'

-------

Uncheck boxes to disable notifications to the listed recipients for this transaction only; persistent squelching is managed on thePeople page.

On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment
On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment

On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment
On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template Correspondence
-------

Trouble is, there are no check boxes to uncheck (or check). What's happening here and does it need fixing (either by me reconfiguring, fixing data or otherwise tweaking or by someone who knows more than I fixing the code)?

Thanks in advance.

Later,

Andy
--------
Yada, yada, yada...

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.