[rt-users] RES: Is it possible to specify a different user with RT CLI ?

Jean-Christophe Boggio rt-users at thefreecat.org
Fri Jun 14 21:04:14 EDT 2013

Le 14/06/2013 20:58, Kevin Falcone a écrit :
> It actually wants an RT::CurrentUser, but RT will do the conversion
> for you.

Thanks for this info, I'll see if I can do better. Any hint for the
new() methods ? Where are they declared ?

>> As a side note, the RT->Init() is very long, mainly because of
>> RT::I18N->Init()
>
> This surprises me, what's slow and how did you profile it?

I don't really know. I replaced my RT::Init() call with every line from
RT::Init() and placed a warn between every line, then I tailed -f
/var/log/apache2/error.log. For RT::I18N->Init() it
took several seconds while the rest was instantaneous. So I commented
out that line.

> You could limit the languages that RT loads, but that may not do
> what you want.  You may also run into really weird errors depending
> on what parts of RT you invoke.

I just want to comment/correspond tickets.

Maybe in the future I will use the library to create groups (currently I
create them with RT::CLI and modify them in the DB because I use special
"type" and "instance" values -- for "UserDefined" domain only).

JC