[rt-users] On Correspond - Help Needed

globo michael.obrien at globoforce.com
Sun Jun 16 07:12:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

I forward my RT requests to an external company and then reply to the
request with a ticket number.
So I setup a script to forward the ticket number onto requester but they
don't get the emails.

My Script

Condition : On Correspond
Action:    : Notify Requestors & CC
Template : Global Template : Correspondence
Stage      : TransactionCreate

Anybody know what needs to be done to get this working ?

If I change the Condition to "On Transaction" the requester gets the emails.
I don't want to use "On Transaction" because the requester gets too many
emails