[rt-users] CustomField Transactions Options?

namespace mloughran at fibermedia.net
Mon Jun 24 11:26:53 EDT 2013

I have a custom field entry that when selected, I want to automatically add a
watcher to the ticket in question.  As it stands,  this CustomField called
*'Service Type'* has an entry for PO's that when selected should add
'purchasing at fibermedia.net' as a watcher without having the operator
manually add the entry.  I don't see anywhere in the customfield options to
add a watcher, only to notify existing individuals associated with the
ticket.  Anyone got any input on this?