[rt-users] Additional CCs send to ticketing system do not get added to case

Bunker, Robert Robert.Bunker at nuance.com
Fri Mar 1 15:50:32 EST 2013

I have ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs enabled and new cases created by email do add CC'd addresses as CC roles on the ticket.

The problem I am having is that any subsequent email communication from people that include new addresses do not get added to roles on the ticket (and thus don't get updates going forward).

An example would be a user who is communicating on a case CCing their co-worker on an update.  I would prefer to have this person added to the case and remain on the case.

I would also prefer to have any new people addressed as a "To" added to case on subsequent emails.

Does anyone have any suggestions?