[rt-users] Integrating RT with Remedy

Roy r at elhames.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 10:49:36 EST 2013

Tony,

We had a supplier that used a remedy system for ticketing and we got our
RT and their remedy to interact with both maintaining the ticket numbers
of both systems.
Unfortunately I can 't help you of what was done in remedy , but certainly
their system maintained the  [#RT ticket number] in the subject line (so
it can be done).
On the RT end , you should able to automate populating your remedy ticket
number CF via scrips. Depending on how the remedy system is configured,
but you can either grab it from the subject line or from the mail headers.

Regards;
Roy