[rt-users] Enabling/disabling global scrips by queue?

Riggle, Kevin kriggle at akamai.com
Fri Mar 8 17:04:33 EST 2013

A bit more digging produced

https://github.com/dmsimard/RT-Extension-QueueDeactivatedScrips/

which is tbrumm's extension updated for 4.0.4.

Looking at 2bb0d45f898b, though, it's overlaying the whole Scrips.pm file
rather than cleanly overlaying the relevant methods, leading me to worry
about how future-proof it is.

This really seems like it should be a core feature of RT.  Would Best
Practical be interested in taking a patch if I were to work one up?

- Kevin