[rt-users] Enabling/disabling global scrips by queue?

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Fri Mar 8 17:50:05 EST 2013

Hey Kevin,

> This really seems like it should be a core feature of RT.  Would Best
> Practical be interested in taking a patch if I were to work one up?

The master branch of RT, destined to become RT 4.2, already has
equivalent functionality.  Scrips can be applied to queues much in the
same way that ticket CFs are applied to individual queues.

This 4.2 feature was backported for a customer as a (relatively
invasive) 4.0 extension, but the backport isn't publicly available and I
don't expect that to change.

If Akamai is interested in the backport before 4.2 comes out, dropping a
line to sales at bestpractical.com is the best way forward.  Your other
options are waiting for 4.2.0 or living dangerously on the edge by
running git master.

Cheers,
Thomas