[rt-users] "Corrupted customfieldvalue" error in Apache error_log with migrated RT4

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Tue Mar 12 04:53:51 EDT 2013

Hi Kevin

On 03/06/2013 03:59 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:

On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 05:06:27PM +0000, Guadagnino Cristiano wrote:

- how do I check what kinds of links are generated? I tried to look into the "Links" table but links there don't look like you said; they're not even similar

Go to one of the pages showing the error, click 'View Source' in your
browser and look at the links it generates to the images or to the
binary downloads.

Kevin,
I think I have found out where the problem lies.
On our production system (RT 3.8.10) attachments that have no value assigned show as "(no value)". On our test system (RT 4.0.8) attachments that have no value simply show a blank space, but in the source you find a link pointing to an invalid url (e.g. "/Download/CustomFieldValue/12194/").

I tried to look hard at the way the article custom fields are defined in both systems, but I see no difference.
Can you explain the different behavior based on what I told you?

T.I.A.
Cris

--
Cristiano Guadagnino