[rt-users] Multiple projects from the same pane

Mervini, Joseph A jamervi at sandia.gov
Tue Mar 12 11:32:43 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am new to RT and have recently migrated and upgraded our existing RT site to 4.0. We use RT to track the hardware on a number of HPC clusters and with the old system we had individual instances of RT for each class of hardware that we have.

I am wondering if it is possible to incorporate all these different instances into a master RT installation while still maintaining individual databases for each class of hardware. It's highly probable that this information is available some place but since I am so new to RT I don't really know where to look.

Thanks in advance.

====

Joe Mervini
Sandia National Laboratories