[rt-users] Type of correspondence depending on status?

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Thu Mar 21 15:16:13 EDT 2013

Some of my users have pointed out that once a ticket is resolved and they put up a comment it gets treated as a correspondence and then many things, including the re-opening of a ticket, occurs.

Even though the script condition is on correspondence and they put up a comment the system seems to convert the type to correspondence.

Is this by design or is there a setting we need to redo?

Thanks

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu