[rt-users] Search interface

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Thu Mar 21 16:42:23 EDT 2013

 Le 21/03/2013 ? 19:55:51+0400, Ruslan Zakirov a écrit
> On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Albert Shih <Albert.Shih at obspm.fr> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to known how the search interface
> >
> >     Tickets --> New search
> >
> > get the list of owner/creator/last update by.
>

> This list is based on potential owners list and a bit broader then it
> should be. How broader is it? If you grant OwnTicket right to
> Requestor role in any queue then this list will contain all requestors
> in any queues. If you grant OwnTicket to privileged then any
> privileged would be listed there. In newer RTs you can change this
> field to autocompletion rather than pre-fetching.

Thanks you very much for your answer.

I don't known why but I still got one email address I didn't find anywhere
(any tickets, any owner, any requestor) I check every group, every queue.
But it's not a big deal. So forget it.

Best regards.

JAS
--