[rt-users] RES: RT reports / statistics / charts

Diaulas Castro diaulas.castro at intersolution.inf.br
Mon Mar 25 16:33:34 EDT 2013

Top Panel -> Tickets -> New Search.

  Fill what you need then click on "Add These terms and search", the new page will have a link named "Chart"(left-top), on chart page at right-bottom  you should see options to save that chart you created.

  That saved chart will show when you edit Dashboard with name started by "Chart: YourChartName"

Sorry for my poor english.  =)