[rt-users] WebExternalAuth

Mervini, Joseph A jamervi at sandia.gov
Tue Mar 26 16:05:20 EDT 2013

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I posted to the list asking if it was possible to have multiple databases associated with a single instance of RT4. I never got an answer nor have I been able to find anything in my web searches so I have had to move on...

I am trying to upgrade a RT3.8.2 install to RT4.0.10. Everything appears to have upgraded properly with regard to the database, etc. However, the RT3 instance is using $WebExternalAuth and again I am not finding much information on it that can get me operational. In our scheme of things we use kerberos and LDAP for authentication. Are there modules that are required that I am not aware of or and directives other than the switches in the RT_SiteConf.pm that need to be set?

I am on kind of a tight deadline with this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

====

Joe Mervini
Sandia National Laboratories
High Performance Computing