[rt-users] Syntax error on wiki page example?

Raymond Corbett Raymond.Corbett at arcproductions.com
Wed Mar 27 09:04:55 EDT 2013

There is a wiki web page:

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/QuickTicket

which does exactly what we need to implement RT into our facility. We
desperately need one custom field in the QuickCreate portlet on the home
page.  RT will do exactly what we need and we are very anxious to
implement it.

However, we could hot get this to work.

I mailed Best Practical and I got a reply back saying there was a syntax
error in the code on this page.
(http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/QuickTicket)

But no one offered any reply as to what that syntax error was so we
could correct it and start using RT. They never even offered what
portion of the code the error was in.

Please, please, is there anyone anywhere that knows what the syntax
error is in this code.  Has anyone found the error and made this work?

There must be someone that can help us on this. Please.