[rt-users] Cannot Create user with LDAP Overlay

Camron W. Fox cwfox at us.fujitsu.com
Wed May 1 15:59:32 EDT 2013

Alle,

	Even thought the privileges for Everyone and Unprivileged are set to
CreateTicket and ReplyToTicket, we get these errors when send from an
external user:

User creation failed in mailgateway: Name in use

User  'camron.fox at example.com' could not be loaded in the mail gateway

RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does not allow
for the creation of a new user for your email.

	How do we allow this when using the LDAP overlay? I've googled for this
but found only answers for 3.X and we're running 4.0.10.

Best Regards,
Camron

--
Camron W. Fox