[rt-users] Problems with "Newest unowned" and queue permissions

Ryan Whalen rwhalen at advanceweb.com
Tue May 7 08:48:07 EDT 2013

I 'fixed' this by saving a search for unowned and new tickets AND in a
specific queue, naming them '10 newest unowned tickets in *queuename*. Then
saved the search to *group's* saved searches.

Then you need to give the AdminCCs instructions on how to edit their RT at
a glance page to remove the standard 10 newest unowned and add the saved
search:10 newest unowned in *queuename. *
*
*