[rt-users] Writing a custom condition for a script

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue May 7 14:11:16 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Raymond Corbett <
Raymond.Corbett at arcproductions.com> wrote:

>  I was reading over the Scripts section of RT Essentials. ** **
>
> ** **
>
> As stated   $self -> TicketObj -> status eq ‘deleted’;

It should be Status not status.

> Is true whenever the status is changed to deleted.

Not correct statement. Correct description is "Is true whenever something
is changed and status is deleted". To check what was changed you have to
use TransactionObj.

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/CustomConditionSnippets#Checks_with_Custom_Fields

--
Best regards, Ruslan.