[rt-users] RT::Authen::ExternalAuth extension loading issue

Chris Foster Chris.Foster at bartercard.co.nz
Wed May 8 19:51:11 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am new to RT and I am trying to get RT::Authen::ExternalAuth extension
working, I have it all installed and configuration to query our Active
Directory server all set, but when going into RT I set HTTP 500 Internal
Server Error.

I have therefore checked the error log and it has the following message:

Error while loading /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server: Attempt to reload
RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm aborted. \nCompilation failed in require at
/opt/rt4/sbin.../lib/RT.pm line 730.

I have done a lot of googling & searching the archives of this list but
has not turned up anything.

This is for a brand new instance of RT, if the plugin is commented out
in RT_SiteConfig.pm, RT works fine, so it is affecting just this
extension.  Using the latest downloadable versions as of this week.

If someone could point in the right direction that would be great.

Regards,

Chris.

Have you visited Bartercard Maps yet? www.bartercardmaps.co.nz
Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/BartercardNewZealand

>From time to time Bartercard may promote goods and services on behalf of members, however Bartercard acts as a third party record keeper and transactions are conducted between members. Bartercard is not a party to these transactions. Any advice or representations made should not be relied upon, and independent advice should be sought. Please refer to the full rules of the Trading Program which are available on request.
This e-mail, including attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged. Only the intended recipient may access or use it. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by return e-mail and then erase the e-mail. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost if you have received this e-mail in error.