[rt-users] Default queue and the correspondence address.

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Thu May 9 15:44:51 EDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-09 at 14:35 -0500, Russell Jones wrote:
> I did, I do not have a --queue defined for the correspondence alias,
> only "--action correspond", which is what raised this question of "Why
> is this working?" :-)

RT defaults to queue id 1 on tickets from the mailgate if you don't
specify one; the CorrespondAddress is only used when generating incoming
mail, as there may be multiple aliases that feed into the same queue.
You probably want to adjust your aliases to provide queues for all of
your incoming email addresses.
 - Alex