[rt-users] Getting a clean ticket history

Brent Wiese bwiese at ElementPS.com
Tue May 14 15:25:04 EDT 2013

Is there a way to copy/paste, export, or some other means a ticket's entire history?

I searched around the archives and didn't find anything that would work for me.

I tried to forward a ticket to my email address hoping that would work, but it didn't include comments. It was also a mess of attached messages, not a single listing.

I also tried installing the windows "generic / text" printer driver and the output rendered terribly (not surprising).

Thanks,
Brent