[rt-users] CF limit size

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue May 14 16:19:29 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I want to use RT to track and most important make a history of all
infrastructure problem like power out, hardware failure etc.

So what I'm intend to do is create a queue with special CF (custom field)
and use the REST interface to extract information for our website.

I've got a problem about the content, if I put the problem in the content
of the ticket with REST it's hard to find it, and most important I can
change it.

So I think to put the problem in a CF, so that make very easy to find it
through REST. But is they are any problem to create a CF with " large "
content ? When I'm talking large is ~10-30 lines so ~500-2000 characters.

Regards.

JAS
--
Albert SHIH