[rt-users] RES: Proper way to backup RT Database (Jim Brandt)

Diaulas Castro diaulas.castro at intersolution.inf.br
Fri May 24 12:35:25 EDT 2013

Btw,

  Few months ago i noticed a strange behaviour, I ran mysqldump and sometimes he didn't dump all and don't show any error message, so I made a script that use mysqldump and after that look at last line for "-- Dump completed on" because when that problem occur I just don't get any error and .sql file looks incomplete.