[rt-users] RT Content NOT LIKE search failed

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue May 28 10:31:18 EDT 2013

Hi,

It works, but in not expected way. It probably finds all tickets that have
at least one reply without the text. You probably want tickets that don't
mention the word at all.

Feel free to file a bug report, but it would be treated as feature request
and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be implemented in RT 4.0.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.