[rt-users] Trace ticket flow when move to another queue

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue May 28 10:54:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

If you don't have adavanced RT customization skills then the easiest way is
to create a custom fields, for example "Originated in", and a scrip that on
create sets the field to name of the queue where ticket was created. All
bits for such scrip are on the wiki in Snippets articles, search, try and
get back to us if you fail.

With such custom field people would be able to search by value of the CF.

With command line script and some SQL magic you can figure out value and
set CF for existing tickets. Magic is required to walk back history
(Transactions table) to get value. Everything else is simple, but first
take care of the scrip as you will need code from the scrip to finish
command line tool.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.