[rt-users] Default queue and the correspondence address.

Russell Jones russell at jonesmail.me
Thu May 9 11:18:10 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have noticed that when sending a new email to my
CorrespondenceAddress, a new ticket is created in my "General" queue. I
now noticed that the DefaultQueue setting is not the reasoning for this
behavior according to the manual, and I am unable to find why this is
happening.

My general queue does not have a queue specific email, but is queue ID
"1". Is RT just choosing the lowest queue ID that uses the
CorrespondenceAddress to try to create the ticket in?