[rt-users] RT-Send-Cc bug in 4.0.13 ?

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Wed May 29 07:48:11 EDT 2013

Hi

In fact I don't known if it's a bug from 4.0.13 because it's not a feature
we use a lot. But it's not working in 4.0.13

When we use the web interface to create a response (or comment) we can
add a new recipients. When we do that in the web interface we can see in
the history something like

    RT-Send-Cc : the_address(or list of)_we_add

but since ???? version the mail isn't send. I activate debug mode in the
RT_SiteConfig and see nothing, no error, but no trying to send the message
either.

If we add the new recipients from "Jumbo" or "People" it's working the mail
is send.

Any idea ?

Regards.

JAS