[rt-users] Email Message Cut off on Reply

candidochris ccandido at turn14.com
Fri May 31 15:29:19 EDT 2013

We're having an issue with RT where sometimes, when responding to a ticket
via email, the older information is cut off.

It seems like RT is limiting the length of the message body.

So if a conversation consists of:

Message A
Reply B
Message C
Reply D

In the UI, the whole conversation will be recorded. However, Reply D will
have Message C and none of the remaining correspondence. If I click to show
the outgoing message, it's cut off there as well so it's definately
happening in RT (not on an outgoing/incoming mail server).

It's a problem for us because we need to show clients the entire thread in
our responses.

Any thoughts? It almost feels like 'Maximum inline message length' /
MaxInlineBody setting but for email.

Thanks

Chris