[rt-users] Alert Group when a ticket in placed into stall

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Fri May 31 12:57:26 EDT 2013

On 05/31/2013 09:09 AM, globo wrote:
> Does anyone have a script to alert a group when a ticket/request is placed
> in a Stall condition.
>
> but I cant find the Condition (On Stall ) when setting up the script

The other answers you received will work, but if you'd like you can
fairly easily add an "On Stalled" condition to the scrip dropdown.

You'll need to create a small file with the following contents:

   @ScripConditions = (
       {  Name                 => 'On Stalled',
          Description          => 'Whenever a ticket is stalled',
          ApplicableTransTypes => 'Status',
          ExecModule           => 'StatusChange',
          Argument             => 'stalled'
       }
   );

This is based on a small piece of etc/initialdata that's installed with
RT for the "On Resolve", "On Open", etc conditions.

Once you have the file, run:

   sbin/rt-setup-database --action insert --datafile /path/to/file/above

It'll insert the "On Stalled" condition you defined into the database
for use in the scrip condition dropdown.