[rt-users] RT 4.2 and ownership of tickets after comments

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 12:32:48 EST 2013

My mistake, the custom action commit code is this:

# get actor ID
my $Actor = $self->TransactionObj->Creator;

# ok, try to change owner
$RT::Logger->info("Auto assign ticket #". $self->TicketObj->id ." to user
#".$Actor );
my ($status, $msg) = $self->TicketObj->SetOwner( $Actor,'Force' );
unless( $status ) {
  $RT::Logger->error( "Impossible to assign the ticket to $Actor: $msg" );
  return undef;
}
return 1;