[rt-users] upgrade from 4.0.5 to 4.2.0, lifecycle name error

Ryan Whalen rwhalen at advanceweb.com
Mon Nov 11 09:32:35 EST 2013

Hello,

I upgraded from 4.0.5 to 4.2.0, which went smooth for the most part.

Now when I go to my dashboard it stops loading and says "An internal RT
error has occurred. Your administrator can find more details in RT's log
files."

It only stops when there is a widget with queue information. Here is what
the logs show:

httpd error log:

[error]: Can't call mehod "Name" on an undefined value at
RTROOT/share/html/Elements/QueueSummaryByStatus line130

Stack:
 [RTROOT/share/html/Elements/QueueSummaryByStatus:130]
 [RTROOT/share/html/Elements/MyAdminQueues:52]
 [RTROOT/share/html/Elements/TitleBox:56]
 [RTROOT/share/html/Elements/MyAdminQueues:52]
 [RTROOT/share/html/Elements/MyRT:97]
some more

Any ideas when happened? I ran the upgrade for MySQL. without any problems,
and everything else seems to work so far.

Thanks,
Ryan