[rt-users] make upgrade-database failed upgrading to 4.2.1

Kevin kevin.comer at veracitypayments.com
Fri Nov 22 16:26:15 EST 2013

Thanks for the information, I for some reason thought AT 3.0 was compatible
with RT 4.2 I see now looking back that it is only for 4.0 at this time.

I will give the link a try and see what happens, at this point Im not
loosing anything  since this is a test app. I suppose the Test app with Stay
at 4.2.1 and the prod one will live on the older version till AT comes up to
4.2 I hope that is soon.

Thanks again