[rt-users] Need help with the plugin RT::Extension::SLA

Alexandre LEPREVOST al at efficientip.com
Wed Oct 2 08:18:57 EDT 2013

Yes sorry you're right !

I had in my 2 users the mail and now the field requestor is filled by
default with the mail and the expected behavior works !
Now i'm going to test IgnoreOnStatus to see if we can stop SLA on specific
ticket status.

Many thanks for your time and your advices, it was very helpful.

Have a nice day

Kind regards / Cordialement

*Alexandre Leprevost*
Project Engineer / Delivery Team