[rt-users] Using $AutoCreate

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 21:51:39 EDT 2013

Where can I get a list of all of the options that can be passed by
$AutoCreate? Are all of the Create hash params in Users.pm what I'm looking
for? It doesn't seem like they would be because I have "Privileged" set,
but according to the documentation the Create "Privileged" hash param
returns a value rather than sets it whereas the "SetPrivileged" param
actually sets the value.

-Mathew

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at
all." - God; Futurama

"We'll get along much better once you accept that you're wrong and neither
am I." - Me