[rt-users] CC emails not always being sent

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Thu Oct 31 09:39:52 EDT 2013

Rafal - After making that change, I'm now getting extra emails:

Thu Oct 31 09:20:09 2013: Request 1934 was acted upon.
 Transaction: Taken by s.cena
       Queue: Network/Wifi Requests
     Subject: Andy Roushey Computer
       Owner: s.cena
  Requestors: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 Ticket <URL: http://helpdesk/Ticket/Display.html?id=1934 >

This transaction appears to have no content

Is this expected when I change NotifyActor to 1, or is this another setting that's causing this?