[rt-users] rights for articles

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Wed Sep 11 10:55:40 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm currently a little bit lost within the article rights.

Problem:
a user can see on the ticket update page the dropdown list with the
articles, but if he select an article the page reloads but the article
content isn't included in the message box.
If I (with SuperUser power) select an article the content is included in
the message box so i think this is an rights problem.

I created an Class and give the user the ShowArticle right and applied
the Class to the queue. On the custom field that holds the article
content the user have the SeeCustomField right via system group everyone.

Maybe someone have an idea what right am I missing.

RT version 4.0.17

Chris