[rt-users] Confidentiality issue when customers searching by ticket number

Aurelien Lafranchise aurelien.lafranchise at mobiquithings.com
Thu Sep 19 07:08:50 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I am facing a confidentiality problem on my RT instance.

My customers have access to RT to create ticket. In the interface they have a search field they can use to go to a ticket number. The problem is that they can put a ticket number and see the ticket even if it not one of their tickets.

I cannot find anywhere in the documentation or google any start of explanation on that.

Also all my customers are under the same group.

Thanks for your help
Regards.

AL