[rt-users] Problem with groups and "Couldn't load the specified principal"

Jaye Mathisen mrcpu at lilpantry.com
Mon Sep 23 12:31:03 EDT 2013

I see the problem.  You type in a group and then have to assign rights
to it at the time.  It doesn't appear to work to just create a group,
then assign rights.

It's working fine once I type in a group name, and then click any of the
checkboxes then hit save.

My apologies for my confusion.

4.0.17 is working great.  Might bite the bullet and jump to 4.2 before
we get too far into this.

Thanks for your help.

--
Jaye Mathisen, Lil Pantry