[rt-users] Tickets in one file must see by other.

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Thu Apr 3 18:05:22 EDT 2014

Hi everyone.

In our RT we got many queues. Let's say I've two queues

    Queue 1
    Queue 2

For each queue we got a group of adminCc

    queue 1 : admincc-group-1
    queue 2 : admincc-group-2

Those two queues have nothing in common so in 99% time every thing
commin in the queue 1 stay in the queue 1 and is see by the admincc-group-1
(same for queue 2)

But in the 1% of the ticket we want the other admincc-group received a
message. For example

    If someone create a ticket inside queue 1 then the admincc-group-2
    received the message with the content of the ticket.

Basically what I want is the ability to add a RT-group not a email adresse
in the web interface (selfservice) as CC or AddCc.

Is that possible ?

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH